For more than 100 years, the Thompson Guild, a not-for-profit fundraising organization, has served Thompson Health and its surrounding communities.

In 1905, the F.F. Thompson Hospital Board of Directors established the Guild for the purpose of raising funds to purchase needed medical equipment and furnishings.

Today, the Guild has more than 200 members and is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.

Through several generations, these dedicated members of our community have given of their time and talent to raise funds for Thompson Health.